Thursday, August 25, 2016

Jeepers
Yogos
That I raise goats
That my girlfriend is in college this year
Feed rep
Garbage man
Self-determined, proud, fuzzy



The reasons I took this class are very slim it wasn’t because I wanted to or thought that I would find something interesting about this class, it was all because I had to there was this class or another class and either way we were going to take them both. The things I am hoping to gain from this class I am not quite sure on what they might be but the more I think about it the more I kind of know what I would like to gain. I would like to gain the importance of this class and get to see how fun it will be due to the fact that this class considers hypnotism and other cool mind tricks. I want to gain a good understanding of this class to allow me to have a better understanding on what this class is and in order to do that I need you to be able to teach this class with experience so that I as a student have fun time learning what this class is. I truly believe when the students have fun  the teacher is able to have fun as well. This is what I want to gain from this year from you as a teacher and from this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment