Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Is Trump a narcissist or a sociopath

Is Donald Trump a narcissists or a sociopath? Well after looking up the traits of both and read the descriptions of both I have com e to a conclusion. My conclusion is that I think Donald Trump is a narcissist. The reason I think Donald trump is a narcissist is because the traits that I have read are exactly like Donald Trump. For starters if you have ever watched Donald Trump on TV he is always saying how it is he that will change things not that he will help us change America for the better but how he is going to help America become great again. This is a trait of a narcissist they have a grandiose sense of self-importance. Another reason I think that Donald trump is a narcissist is because Donald Trump is always saying how he has such great power and because of all of his money and all of his success that he is able to make America great again because he has all of the this money and power and he has had all of this great success. He also says that he is the only person that is capable of doing this because he has all of this business experience and only him and all of this stuff that just he can do and nobody else. This is another trait of a narcissist the trait is that a narcissist is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love. This is why I think that Donald Trump is a narcissist because after reading all of this fact of a narcissist it balances out that this is what he is based on the ways he acts during the Television interviews, and television debates and other party gatherings. So this is why I think Donald Trump is a narcissist. 

http://www.md-health.com/Sociopath-Traits.html
https://www.bpdcentral.com/narcissistic-disorder/hallmarks-of-npd/

No comments:

Post a Comment